Eichmann, KLE Innovations Copper Harmony, Cinchstecker mit versilberten Kupferkontakten, Paarpreis, A&V-Tip
KLEI Keith Louis Eichmann Innovations Classic Harmony Phono/RCA Cinchstecker
Klanglich und vom Aufbau identisch zu den Copper Harmony.
Etwas günstiger da ohne aufwendige Verpackung.
1 Paar (rot / weiß)
Lieferzeit: 3-5 Tage
KLEInnovations(KLEI) Classic Harmony
Sound: Exceptional Resolution,
Tight non-bloated deep/detailed/resolving Bass,
Extremely articulate presentation,
Conveys subtle nuances with amazing dexterity,
Stage is spacious and envelopes the listener,
Allows the full emotion of the music to be experienced,
Superb dynamics and an excellent micro detail presentation,
Displays delicate upper mid and high frequency detail/resolution and harmonic texture with precision and emotion,
Delivers music with low noise/distortion in a Warm Musical and Involving manner from a Black/Quiet Background.
The following are the improvements that Keith Louis Eichmann (aka KL) has made to the KLEI™Classic Harmony Phono/RCA plug design when compared to his previous Bullet Plug design…
- The Signal/Ground pins utilise KLEI™PureCopper with >101% IACS, please refer KLEI™Harmony Phono/RCA Architecture.
- The Signal/Ground pins are formed/manufactured to optimize/enhance electron flow, in accordance with KL’s (proprietary) Classic Signal/Ground formula, please refer KLEI™Harmony Phono/RCA Architecture.
- The Signal/Ground pins are now much stronger and shaped like a tag, which makes soldering small/large/multiple wires, very easy.
- The Signal/Ground Anti-Short shield has been added between the Signal/Ground solder tags.
- The Signal/Ground pins are arranged to maintain a maximised distance from each other, and the utilised foil technology ensures that Capacitive, Inductive, and EMF effects are minimized.
- The Head Assembly jaw structure has been redesigned and mechanically improved, to allow an easy snap-like connection to a Phono/RCA socket, ensuring the ultimate connection with easy removal.
- The Ground pin includes thread teeth to ensure that if a conductive Housing, ie metal/carbon fibre/etc, is utilised it is star-point grounded.
- The Housing Assembly uses 2 screws to retain and secure the Cable.
- Extremely high temperature melting point thermoplastic polymer has been utilized.
- Recommendations: >125hrs Burn-in, Cable OD sizes from 4mm to 9.5mm.