Luxman M-200 + DA-250, Vorverstärker / DA-Wandler + Endstufe, Klanghighlight !
Luxman DA-250 ( Vorverstärker / DA-Wandler) + Luxman M-200 (2-Kanal-Endstufe)
Eine traumhafte Vor-Endstufen-Kombination für Geniesser.
Der DA-250 ist ein hervorragender Digtalvorverstärker mit DSD-Audio DAC, Class-A Kopfhörerausgang, symmetrischen XLR-Ausgängen und einem analogen Eingang.
Klanglich suchterregend musikalisch.
Die M-200 Endstufe ist sicher kein Leistungsbolide..
Klanglich ist dieser edle Verstärker aber ein echter Überflieger und er spielt deutlich kräftiger als man vermutet.
Dazu die Luxman-typische, sensationelle Verarbeitung.
Eine traumhafte Kombination !
Lieferzeit: 3-5 Tage
Regulärer Preis: 4.500,00 €*
Sonderpreis 4.365,00 €*
Luxman DA-250 + M-200
As a high quality stereo amplifier, M-200 can be used with various audio components, such as the USB D/A converter DA-200 with high-grade built-in potentiometers and pre-amplification circuit which was launched last autumn. When used in combination with M-200 and connected to PC or Mac via a USB cable, you will experience a rich and detailed musical experience, no matter whether using digital or analog audio sources.
Furthermore, in BTL mode M-200 can work as a mono amplifier with 70W(8O) output to achieve greater driving forces for large-caliber speakers. You can also activate/deactivate its built-in pre-amplifier and add discrete pre-amplification if you prefer to do so, making the M-200 highly versatile in a variety of applications.
The front panel display is able to process and track reproduced signals in real-time. It is also equipped with a digital power meter (backlighting can be switched off), which can be switched between Speaker Impedance, Hold Time and other digital settings. All the above provide you a visual and informative feast while enjoying the music.
Instead of rigidly adhering to the traditional audio forms, M-200 introduces modern high performance parts and assemblies that will meet the requirements of the most demanding audiophile. This LUXMAN fully-featured new product provides both beginners and hi-fi experts with a wide variety of audio solutions.
- A portable design with the same size as LUXMAN200 series (DA-200/P-200 etc.).
- 25W+25W (8O) Output, compatible with high performance bookcase styled AV products
- Stand-alone unit featuring high quality parts of outstanding sonic ability
- BLT Mode, allowing a pair to be used as two high quality and high power M-200 mono amplifiers.
- High current speaker driving ability, utilizing PC150W type high capability power transistors.
- High quality power supply with the combination of advanced-regulation power transformer and high storage capacitors(5,2000uF×2 PCS).
- Adopts Schottky Barrier Diodes from Japan Inter company with characteristics of low switching noise and high DC changing frequency.
- LR structure in parallel with low impedance speaker relay, supporting high operation performance.
- Implements Luxman traditional round pattern PCBs, spiral wrap shield wiring, and customized components.
- Ground loop free chassis structure to eliminate earth
- impedance rise due to circulating currents in the chassis
- Balanced input terminals (XLR) to carry high quality balanced signals.
- 18mm-pitch unbalanced input terminals(RCA), making it possible to use high sound quality power cord with a large plug.
- Newly-developed speaker terminals of inline(identical with LR)layout, can be connected with Y-type connectors and banana connectors.
- Utilizes multi-functional (brightness adjustment, speaker impedance, hold time) display of high visual performance 7 segment LED.
- Besides Direct input mode, a variable input mode is also available to connect source units directly such as a CD player.
- Convenient balanced input phase switch to connect a variety of source components (preamplifier/CD player).
- Supplied with standard Luxman power cord with no twist construction
Continuous Rate Output (Stereo/gain ) 25W+25W(8O), 35W+35W(4O)/23dB
Continuous Rate Input (BTL Mono/gain) 70W(8O)/29 dB
Input Sensitivity 1.0V/25W(8O) Input Impedance 16kO
Total Harmonic Distortion 0.002%(1kHz(+0, -0.1dB) 0.04%(20Hz~20kHz /8O/25W)
Frequency response 20Hz~20kHz(+0, -0.1dB) 10Hz~100kHz(+0, -3.0dB)
Signal-to-Noise 109dB (IHF-A)
Input Sensitivity 1.0V/25W(8O)
Input Unbalance (RCA) x 1, Balance (XLR) x 1
Output Large speaker terminal x 1
Dimensions (W x H x D) 364 ×81 × 295 (mm)
Net weight 6.3kg
The DA-250 is a USB capable Digital Audio Converter that is based upon the successful design of the popular DA-200 (released 2010) with the addition of up to date functions and technical trends integrated into the compact B4 sized body. The intuitive functions of this impressive converter achieve the specifications necessary to build a high grade audio environment. For example, the DA-250 is compatible up to 192 kHz/32-bit PCM and 5.64 MHz DSD, features a Class A headphone amplifier section with significantly improved drive force, includes the LUXMAN computerized attenuator ‘LECUA’* and has the addition of a stylish remote control unit.
For the DAC chip, a 32-bit compatible PCM1795 (manufactured by Texas Instruments Incorporated) is specified that is internally up-convertible to 352.8 k/384 Khz/32-bit. The USB input is compatible up to 192 kHz/32-bit PCM data and DSD data (2.82 M, 5.64 MHz) whilst the S/PDIF input supports up to 192 kHz/24-bit PCM signals. A variety of digital inputs (a coaxial input and 2 optical inputs) are provided as well as the USB inputs to connect to the digital outputs of a CD player and other peripheral AV devices.
A selectable 32-bit digital filter for PCM and a selectable analog FIR filter for DSD allow the tone to be adjusted to taste.
Low phase noise clock modules with high precision and low jitter are fitted independently on both the 44.1 k and 48Khz channels to reduce noise. A remarkably reduced jitter for the USB input is achieved by asynchronous communication for the S/PDIF using an embedded DAIR high precision clock.
A compact, card style remote control is provided enabling full control from the listening position.
USB input (PCM) : 32k, 44.1k, 48k, 88.2k 96k, 176.4k, 192k(16, 24, 32bits)
USB input (DSD): 2.82M, 5.64MHz (1bit)
COAX/OPT input: 32k, 44.1k, 48k, 88.2k 96k, 176.4k, 192kHz (16, 20, 24bits)
Digital Input/Output input:1 x USB, 1 x COAX, 2 x OPT / Output:1 x COAX, 1 x OPT 1
Analog Input/Output Input: 1 x RCA / Output:1x RCA, 1 x XLR, 1x Kopfhörer 6.3mm
Headphone Output 200mW+200mW / 16Ohm 400mW+400mW / 32 Ohm 130mW+130mW / 600Ohm
Line output power 2.5 V / 300Ohm (RCA) 600Ohm (XLR) FIX/VARIABLE switchable
T.H.D. / S/N (IHF-A) 0.001% / 118dB
Abmessungen 364 (B) ×81 (H) ×279 (T) mm
|Produkttyp||Stereo-Receiver / Stereo-Verstärker|